Prof. Umesh Patel
- • Prism Square
- • Metric chain
- • Magnetic compass with tripod
- • Dumpy Level
- • Auto Level
- • Total Station
- • Planimeter
- • Pentograph
- • Plane Table
Experiments to be Performed:
Elements of Civil Engineering deals with the basic fundamentals of Surveying and levelling, Classification of surveying, Plans and maps, Scales, Units of measure and basic knowledge of types of building construction & materials.
• Demonstration for lab Equipment
• Measurement of distance and offset measurement by swing Method And open cross staff by chain and tape method
• Measurement of bearing for prismatic compass and surveying compass
• Measurement of levels by dumpy level
• Plane Table Survey Project and Theodolite Traverse Survey Project.
• Setting out of Curve
• Units of measure and basic knowledge of types of building construction & materials.
• To Study Various Parts of Tacheometer& How To Measure Vertical Angle Using Tacheometer
• Determination of Tacheometeric Constants, Tacheometer Contour Survey Project
• Extension of Base Line
• Study Of Photogrammetry and Electromagnetic Distance Measurement
• Applications of Remote Sensing